Model: SD-230-KIT2 | UPC: 800837002679
Real-time data logger with an integrated SD memory card (optional) measures/records pH and ORP levels in water with manual or automatic temperature compensation. Kit Includes SD-230, PE-11 pH electrode, and ORP-14 ORP electrode.
REED SD-230 Offers
This SD series pH and ORP data logging meter is capable of measuring 0.00 to 14.00 pH and 0 to 1999 mV (ORP). The SD-230 features automatic temperature compensation, Data hold, Max/Min functions, and an easy-to-read backlit LCD display. Using an SD card (max 16Gb), a user can select the desired sampling rate and quickly generate an Excel file without the use of the software. Optional accessories include a tripod and AC adapter for continuous long-term monitoring. The optional PC software also allows a user to track live measurements.
This REED SD-230-KIT2 pH/ORP Meter Kit Includes:
Datalogger with date/time stamp stores measurements on SD memory card without the need for software.
This general-purpose pH electrode connects to the REED R3000SD & SD-230Data Logging pH/ORP Meter.
This general-purpose ORP electrode connects to the REED SD-230 pH/ORP datalogger.
- Measures pH and ORP levels in water
- Manual or automatic temperature compensation (with optional ATC probe, TP-07)
- 3-point calibration ensures the best accuracy
- Accepts pH/ORP Electrodes with BNC connector
- Real-time data logger with integral SD memory card (optional)
- User-selectable sampling rate
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Data hold and Min/Max functions
- Optional PC software features live tracking via USB connection
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
Ideal Applications for the REED SD-230
- Water Conditioning
- General-purpose pH measurement
- Wastewater monitoring
- Beverage Production