- in pen form with twist mechanism
- for cleaning soldering or welding spots
- for rust removal, polishing and grinding of smallest parts
- for corrections or etchings
- body completely made of synthetic
- bristles made of glass fiber
- brush Ø 4 mm
- length 120 mm
- weight 10 g
AREA OF APPLICATION
Glass fiber contact cleaners serve the user in many areas as practical helpers. They are ideal for cleaning, polishing or sanding very small surfaces. These are used for the finest work in model making, they are also ideal for cleaning soldering or welding spots.
We recommend to try the glass fiber eraser in an invisible area. The eraser consists of a writing sleeve which is, depending on the size, a 2 or 4 mm thick glass fiber mine. The integrated turning or printing mechanism allows infinitely variable length variation of the glass fiber lead. If a mine is used up, it is simply exchanged for a replacement mine.