Model: R5090 | UPC: 800837002433
Accurately measures the power consumption and calculates the operating costs of household appliances.
REED R5090 Offers
The R5090 is an easy-to-use power meter that accurately measures the power consumption of household appliances. Simply set the local utility rate in Kilowatt-hours (KWH) and connect an appliance to start tracking costs. The R5090 can also be used to verify power quality by monitoring voltage, frequency, and power factor.
What’s included with the REED R5090
- Power Meter
- Calculates operating costs of household appliances
- Displays 8 important units of measure (Voltage, Current, Watts, Frequency, Power Factor, Energy used (kWh), Total Cost and Elapsed Time)
- Easy-to-read, dual LCD display
- Built-in battery backup
- Conforms to UL and CSA standards
Ideal applications for the REED R5090
- Calculating the energy costs of household appliances