- Flush (mini side face cut with small top)
- cutting capacity soft/medium/hard/piano Ø in mm: 0.8/0.6/0/0
- head width 13 mm
- oblique cutting with 7 mm blades, jaw length 25 mm
- material high-quality steel (HRC 56-58)
- surface glossy steel polished
- handle dipped insulation ESD non-slip, dissipative 3×10^7 Ohm
- length 125 mm
- weight 75 g
AREA OF APPLICATION
BLACKline pliers are characterised by their slender, dip-insulated handles. The highly polished surface and the inlaid knuckle guarantee a long service life with good care. The very narrow pliers heads are ideal for working on filigree components.
For working in hard-to-reach places, for flush cutting. The pliers of this program have been successfully tested by several test laboratories according to DIN EN 61340-5-1, 61340-2-1 as well as 61340-2-3 for work in ESD-protected areas.
Made of special tool steel, highly polished steel polished, box joint, with dissipative dipped insulation and double leaf spring.