- Flush (mini side face cut with small top)
- cutting capacity soft/medium/hard/piano Ø in mm: 0.8/0.6/0/0
- head width 13 mm
- blade width 3 mm, jaw length 20 mm
- material high-quality steel (HRC 56-58)
- surface glossy steel polished
- handle dipped insulation ESD non-slip, dissipative 3×10^7 Ohm
- length 135 mm
- weight 75 g
AREA OF APPLICATION
BLACKline pliers are characterised by their slender, dip-insulated handles. The highly polished surface and the inlaid knuckle guarantee a long service life with good care. The very narrow pliers heads are ideal for working on filigree components.
For flush cutting, for horizontal and vertical use. The pliers of this program have been successfully tested by several test laboratories according to DIN EN 61340-5-1, 61340-2-1 as well as 61340-2-3 for work in ESD-protected areas.
Made of special tool steel, highly polished steel polished, box joint, with dissipative dipped insulation and double leaf spring.