Model: HT-6510A | UPC: 800837000651
Pocket-size with integrated probe and 4-digit LCD display.
REED HT-6510A Offers
This digital scale “A” durometer is capable of measuring the hardness of rubber, elastomers, and leather among other soft materials. The HT-6510A features maximum and average reading functions and includes a zero button for quick adjustment in the field.
What’s included with the REED HT-6510A
- Scale “A” Durometer
- Wrist Strap
- Test Block
- Hard Carrying Case
- Shore “A” hardness tester designed to measure the hardness of rubber, elastomers, natural rubber products, neoprene, polyester, resin, leather, and soft PVC
- Meets DIN 53505, ASTM D2240, ISO 7619 and JISK 7215
- 4-digit, LCD display
- A pocket-sized model with integrated probe
- Maximum and Average functions
- Zero adjustment button
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off