Model: R9100 | UPC: 800837004314
Identifies and pinpoints leaks generated by pressure, vacuum, water, gas, or air.
REED R9100 Offers
This ultrasonic leak detector converts ultrasound signals produced by industrial machinery into easily recognizable audible sounds for a user to evaluate the condition of individual components. The R9100 includes a transmitter that generates a 40 kHz signal to help pinpoint leaks and headphones for use in loud environments.
What’s included with the REED R9100
- Ultrasonic Leak Detector
- Carrying Case
- Locates leaks generated by pressure, vacuum, water, gas or air
- Visible (LED) and Audible (ticking) alarms assist in pinpointing leaks
- Earphone jack for loud environments (earphones included)
- User adjustable sensitivity wheel
- Ultrasonic Transmitter generates a 40 kHz signal
Ideal Applications for the REED R9100
- Verifying and checking for leaks in refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Compressed air systems
- Engine seals