- Flush (mini side face cut with small top)
- cutting capacity soft/medium/hard/piano Ø in mm: 1.5/0.8/0.5/0
- head width 11 mm
- blade length 11 mm, width 17 mm
- material high-quality steel (HRC 56-58)
- surface brightly polished
- 2-component ESD plastic handle ergonomically shaped, dissipative between 10^6 and 10^9 ohm
- length 120 mm
- weight 90 g
AREA OF APPLICATION
Made of special tool steel, high gloss mirror polished, box joint, with dissipative 2-K hand protection cover and exchangeable double leaf spring.
For work in hard-to-reach places, for flush cutting. The pliers of this program have been successfully tested by several test laboratories according to DIN EN 61340-5-1, 61340-2-1 as well as 61340-2-3 for work in ESD-protected areas.