Model: R5020 | UPC: 800837001276
Compact AC clamp meter with built-in non-contact voltage (NCV) detector and contact thermometer.
REED R5020 Offers
This compact auto-ranging clamp meter is capable of measuring AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle, and temperature. Featuring double molded plastic housing, the R5020 includes diode check and continuity functions and a non-contact voltage detector built into the clamp tip.
What’s included with the REED R5020
- AC Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- Thermocouple Wire Probe
- Thermocouple Adapter
- Soft Carrying Case
- Measures AC current, AC/ DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, and temperature
- 4000-count LCD display with low battery and over range indicators
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED indicator
- Display hold and relative mode
- Diode test and continuity check functions
- Durable double molded plastic housing
- Cat. III 600V safety rating
Ideal Applications for the REED R5020
Industrial maintenance teams performing scheduled and preventative maintenance on electro-mechanical equipment and systems.
Facilities, building maintenance and electricians looking to troubleshoot electrical equipment installation problems.