Model: R5050 | UPC: 800837001306
Professional grade True RMS AC/DC clamp meter with peak hold function and digital-analog bar graph.
REED R5050 Offers
This durable True RMS clamp meter is capable of measuring AC/DC current and voltage, resistance, and frequency. Featuring a 4,000 count LCD display with a 42-segment analog bar graph, the R5050 includes a peak hold and min/max functions.
What’s included with the REED R5050
- True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- Soft Carrying Case
- Measures AC/DC current/voltage, resistance, and frequency
- 4000-count LCD display with analog bar graph
- Low battery and over range indicators
- True RMS measurements
- Min/Max, display hold, peak hold, and relative mode
- Diode test and continuity check functions
- Cat. III 600V, Cat. II 1000V safety rating
Ideal Applications for the REED R5050
Industrial maintenance teams performing scheduled and preventative maintenance on electro-mechanical equipment and systems.
Facilities, building maintenance, and electricians looking to troubleshoot electrical equipment installation problems.