Model: R5030 | UPC: 800837001283
Compact AC/DC clamp meter with a backlit display, built-in non-contact voltage (NCV) detector, and contact thermometer.
REED R5030 Offers
This compact auto-ranging True RMS clamp meter is capable of measuring AC/DC current and voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle, and temperature. Featuring a 50,000 count backlit LCD display, double molded plastic housing, the R5030 includes diode check and continuity functions and a non-contact voltage detector built into the clamp tip.
What’s included with the REED R5030
- AC/DC True RMS Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- Thermocouple Wire Probe
- Thermocouple Adapter
- Soft Carrying Case
- Measures AC/DC current/voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature
- 50000-count backlit LCD display with low battery and over range indicators
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED indicator
- True RMS AC measurements
- Display hold and relative mode
- Diode test and continuity check functions
- Durable double molded plastic housing
- Cat. III 600V safety rating
Ideal Applications for the REED R5030
Industrial maintenance teams performing scheduled and preventative maintenance on electro-mechanical equipment and systems.
Facilities, building maintenance, and electricians looking to troubleshoot electrical equipment installation problems.