Model: R5040 | UPC: 800837001290
Durable AC/DC clamp meter with analog bar graph, min/max function, built-in non-contact voltage (NCV) detector, and contact thermometer.
REED R5040 Offers
This auto-ranging True RMS clamp meter is capable of measuring AC/DC current and voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle, and temperature. Featuring a 50,000 count backlit LCD display with a 61-segment analog bar graph and double molded plastic housing, the R5040 keeps track of min/max readings and includes a non-contact voltage detector built into the clamp tip.
What’s included with the REED R5040
- AC/DC True RMS Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- Thermocouple Wire Probe
- Thermocouple Adapter
- Soft Carrying Case
- Measures AC/DC current/voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature
- 50000-count backlit LCD display and analog bar graph
- Low battery and over range indicators
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED indicator
- True RMS AC measurements
- Min/Max, display hold and relative mode
- Diode test and continuity check functions
- Durable double molded plastic housing
- Cat. III 600V safety rating
Ideal Applications for the REED R5040
Industrial maintenance teams performing scheduled and preventative maintenance on electro-mechanical equipment and systems.
Facilities, building maintenance, and electricians looking to troubleshoot electrical equipment installation problems.