Model: R5820 | UPC: 800837002709
This loop calibrator features mA sourcing, simulation, and measurement. It has a 24V loop power supply and selectable step or ramp outputs.
REED R5820 Offers
This loop calibrator sources and measures mA. The R5820 features a 24V loop power supply, selectable step or ramp outputs, and an easy-to-read 5-digit LCD display.
What’s included with the REED R5820
- Loop Calibrator
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- Protective holster
- mA sourcing and measurement
- 5-digit LCD display
- 0-28 VDC measurement to check loop voltage
- Basic measurement/sourcing accuracy of 0.02% and 0.05%, respectively
- Simulate mA and % with 0.001% display span
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- Internal 24V loop power supply
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
Ideal Applications for the REED R5820
- Testing loop powered isolators and two-wire transmitters.
- Verifying and calibrating processes involving mA instrumentation.